The following text of our Terms & Conditions is avilable for you all the time. Please read it carefully before you register and shop at our online store.
The online store operating at www.super-shop.com/uk/, is run by Cool Sport sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul.Handlowców 2, 32-085 Modlniczka, Poland, registered in the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000658566, VAT-ID: PL6771950257.
You can contact the store via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 12 635 98 61) Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, local time GMT+1.
1. Regulations sets term of placing orders and sales of goods by the SUPER-SHOP internet shop.
2. Order submission is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop's regulations.
3. Order submission for products with reduced prices is synonymous with understanding and acceptance of the shop's regulations.
4. SUPER-SHOP leads sale only trough the Internet.
5. All of sales contracts concluded between the Customer and SUPER-SHOP are compatible with the EU law.
1. SUPER-SHOP shop made efforts, so all published data and information would be free from errors and misconducts.
2. In case of incompatibility of goods with description or photography or when purchased product is damaged, the Customer should immediately inform shop's staff.
3. All prices include VAT.
4. Price of every product is binding from the moment of placing an order by the Customer. Shop reserves a right to make changes, including changes in price, content, description and terms.
5. Shop reserves a right to conduct and dismiss promotions, as well as change their conditions. Dismissing the promotion or change its conditions cannot be enacted without the involved the Customers agreement.
6. All rights to all pictures and information on SUPER-SHOP are reserved. Coping, distributing and using any contents of this website without our permission is strictly forbidden.
7. All trademarks and names are used only for product presentation and are property of the producers.
1. Submission of the contract is possible after Customers registration, as well as without it. Registration is free and is done by filling out the form at the store site.
2. Registration is synonymous with concluding the contract of services provided electronically. To register the Customer needs to read and accept these Terms&Conditions.
3. Registration can be submitted by the individuals (clients over 13 years of age or having parents permission) and business entities. The same conditions apply to the non registrated Customers.
4. During registration the Customer should provide accurate and correct personal data. Shop reserves a right to verify Customer's data. In case of questionable or incorrect data (non-existent city or street, fictional character as a consignee) shop can summon the Customer to revise his/her personal data. If the Customer will not revise data, shop has a right to withdraw from the contract of sale after 10 days counted from the contract conclusion.
5. Personal data of our Customers will be collected and used exclusively to process Customers order, including delivery and payment as well as to provide any other required service. We are processing personal data of our Customers in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection (Dz. U 1997 nr 133 po. 833). Your personal data might be passed on to the courier services UPS, DHL, DPD, GLS, PPL, InPost, Olza Logistic or to the Czech or Polish Post. The only aim of passing on your personal data to these companies is the delivery of your order.
6. After registration a Customer gets an access to his/her individual account. Account holders can shop after logging in.
7. Registered Customers may terminate a contract for services provided electronically at anytime. You can either cancel your own customer account or send a statement to that effect to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. The termination of a contract for services provided electronically has no impact on contracts of sale unless the shop and the Customer decide otherwise.
1. Orders are accepted exclusively by electronic means trough the SUPER-SHOP online shop, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Order is made after clicking the button "ORDER AND PAY".
2. Orders are processed on working days between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
3. Minimal product value for an order is £20.
4. After creating an order, the Customer will receive an e-mail with the order confirmation and its number.
5. Creating an order is synonymous with concluding a contract of sale with SUPER-SHOP.
6. The Customer can modify or cancel the order, until the invoice is issued. To modify or cancel the order, the Customer needs to log into his/her account or contact the SUPER-SHOP staff.
1. The store is obliged to deliver products, which are not damaged.
2. We might not complete the order if the purchased items are out of stock. If one (or more) of the purchased products are unavailable, the Customer will be immediately informed about it, so he could decide what to do with the order.
3. Orders are being processed till the stock lasts.
1. According to the regulations of Customer's rights (Dz.U. from 2014, pos. 827, 30.05.2014), the Customer have the right to cancel the contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which he acquires, or a third party other then the carrier and indicated by him acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, the Customer must inform the Seller of his decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). The Customer may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
2. A statement of cancel a contract of sale can be sent via traditional or electronic mail (the Customer can use one of the templates available on-line).
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address for correspondence:
ul. Handlowców 2
3. The Seller will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any goods supplied.
4. The Customer has the right to cancel a contract of sale without any additional costs, except for:
a) supplementary costs resulting from a choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller
b) costs of sending the purchased item back
c) costs of sending the purchased item back, especially when it is impossible to send it as a regular postal parcel
5. The Customer shall send back the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which he communicate his cancellation from this contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if he send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
6. The Customer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The Seller may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by the Customer.
7. The Seller is obliged to give the Customer a full refund (except for the costs mentioned in subsection no. 4) without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day he receive back from the Customer any goods supplied. The Seller will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless he have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
1. The Customer has a right to exchange purchased product for the other size or item within 30 days counted from the day of getting it back by the Seller.
2. Costs of sending the item back are always covered by the Customer.
3. Costs of shipping a new item are covered by the Customer.
4. Shop will not collect returns sent as COD parcels.
5. The goods for exchange will be dispatched within 14 days counted from the day of delivery the Customer's return.
1. The Customer has a right to make a complaint about fulfilment ot the contract of sale as well as the contract of services provided electronically. If the Customer receives defective or damaged item, Seller will held the responsibility specified by the Civil Code paragraphs no. 556 i 5561-5563.
2. Complaint form should (but it is not obligatory to start the complaint procedure) contain:
3. Complaint form containing all information mentioned above will simplify the complaint procedure.
- Customer's personal data
- order number
- defect/damage description
- expected solution (exchange for non-defective item/money refund/discount/repair)
Our e-mail address: email@example.com
Our address for correspondence:
ul. Handlowców 2
5. Complaints are always resolved within 14 days counting from the day of delivery the defective/damaged item to the Shop.
1. Shipping costs are always covered by the Customer.
2. SUPER-SHOP ships to all EU countries. We do not ship to Malta, Cyprus, Portugal and Croatia or to countries outside the UE.
3. Parcels are delivered by UPS courier service.
4. Shipping cost to particular EU countries are presented in the chart in Shipping & Delivery.
5. Delivery costs may change in exceptional circumstances. The Customer will immediately be informed about this by the SUPER-SHOP staff. He or she will have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale due to a change in delivery costs.
6. Parcels are only delivered on weekdays.
7. At the time of delivery consists of:
- prepare your orders and shipping: max. 48 hours
- time of delivery by courier: 48 hours
8. The Customer should not accept a parcel if it is damaged. The courier company employee should draw up a damage report and take the parcel back to the Seller.
1. Customers purchasing goods at the SUPER-SHOP online store agree to the issuance of a sales document without a signature.
2. The Customer will receive an invoice as proof of transaction. At the Customer's request the Shop issues VAT invoices.
3. It is mandatory for every Customer to check if his/her invoice is attached to the product at the moment of receipt of the parcel.
4. The Customer can choose between two different forms of payment:
- on-line payment via PayPal.com
- on-line payment via Braintree
- standard bank transfer
- direct payment via Sofort Banking
5. If the Shop does not receive the Customer's payment within 7 days counting from the day of creating the order, the Seller may terminate the contract of sale and cancel the order.
6. The Customer may change the chosen payment method via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. By using PayPal payment service, the Customer accepts PayPal's terms & conditions.
1. To use the services provided by SUPER-SHOP a Customer should have:
- a Web browser: Internet Explorer (version not older than 7.0), Mozilla Firefox (version not older than 3.0), Chrome (all available versions) or Opera (version not older that 2)
- active Java Script
- an e-mail address
3. Promotions and discounts cannot be combined.
4. In matters not regulated in these terms, consumer rights are regulated by EU law.